This week, during Event Tech Live it was announced that Gravit8 have won the “Best Virtual Event over 15,000 Attendees” category at the Event Technology Awards
The Event Technology Awards are celebrating their tenth anniversary and recognise the achievements of companies delivering digital and technological solutions to the events industry.
The Virtual Event Platform (VEP) 2.0 is a true example of innovation in the tech-sector, born from filling the void for events and exhibitions during an unprecedented international pandemic. It now compliments physical or hybrid events, and expands well beyond in-person events in terms of productivity, reach and continued lifecycle.
In its first 24 months, the platform has facilitated 214 virtual events. Individual events have supported over 34,000 delegates (although the system is fully elastic and delegate hosting is virtually limitless), amassing over 2.6m attendees in total to the platform. Some of these events have been multi brand including an event with over 50 individual brand exhibition booths.
On a delegate level, it offers the most experiential virtual event experience yet. Delegates can walk around a 3D 360 environment, browsing content and sessions at their own leisure, whilst interacting and networking as if they were there. No more back to back Zoom meetings!
From a brands perspective, it allows them to stand out just as they would in real life, but without the parameters usually set by a venue; allowing exhibiting brands the freedom to really express themselves and their message. You can also forget the health & safety factors that comes with in-person events- want an event on the moon? Lets do it!
This in turn makes it viable for the organizers to really monetize their virtual trade shows effectively. The brands (and visitors) get an experience that is really worth investing in, offering serious ROI for exhibitors.
When building our VEP 2.0, the strategy was to consider what happens at a live event, how that can be replicated in a virtual format, and what digital enhancements can be incorporated to push the results beyond those you’d expect of a traditional event. It needed to do live events, but better, so that brands and event organisers could maintain the reputation and results they’d established over many years.
The ultimate result is a platform that truly replicates and even surpasses the live event space.
At Gravit8, we have almost 2 decades of experience in events. We understand the importance of everyone involved, from the brand to the delegate:
- ITV: ” offers ITV a serious competitive advantage in the current climate”
- Capita Travel & Events: “Gravit8 are challenging the status quo… resulting in incredibly strong brand experiences.”
- Shell: “They created an incredible virtual environment for us and delivered a truly unique virtual brand experience…we are so pleased with the end result!”
- Wonder: “It was very polished content and it was all completed in an efficient and organised manner. I’m excited about what we can do in the future.”
- GLS design: “…provided a great solution for our requirements at Sibos and Fintech which was equally well received by the exhibitor and delegates alike.”
- “…a step into the future of virtual exhibitions”
- “Great way to get every colleague engaged”
- “This is cool. So cool!”
- “So impressed by the virtual world. Amazing Technology!!!!”
- “Great Exhibition hall for all to get stuck into and come away with some great knowledge and potential prizes.”